Struggling Financially? Manchester Support
The Online Safety Hub for Parents is now live! Struggling to keep up with what’s going on in your child’s online world? The Online Safety Hub is here to help, with lots of useful guidance on the latest online apps, trends, or risks you need to be aware of.
Invitation to our Online Safety Parent Workshop
Irk Valley Community School is totally committed to the digital safety and wellbeing of our pupils. As part of this, we are running a workshop dedicated to helping parents understand the risks their children face in their online lives and the practical things parents can do to help.
Please join us for this hour long workshop in which Katherine Howard, Head of Community and Wellbeing at Smoothwall, will provide you with lots of valuable insights and tools. Including:
● Information on the latest apps and games your child may have access to.
● The harmful content your child may be exposed to.
● How you can help your child to safely navigate online risk.
● How to access our brand new and FREE Online Safety Hub with dedicated guidance for parents.
● An introduction to a parental app that allows you to control what your child sees online, if they are at risk, plus other important features.
Workshop Date: Monday 14th November