How To Contact The School
How Parents can Communicate with School
- We have an open door policy however, we ask parents/careers to be understanding of the fact that staff are not always avalible to meet with you without notice. Please make appointments with staff to discuss any concerns you may have
- Start and end of the day – Staff will be avalible to speak to if there is a particular need at the start of the day and at home time. If you need to speak in private, please speak to the member of staff so they can arrange a suitable time and place
- Use your Class Dojo to privately message your child's teacher and the will respond
- Contacting the School by telephone – The school office is open between 8:00am and 4:30pm the number is 0161 413 8707
- You will find feedback form in the School Reception. Just complete this and return in the drop box or school Office.
- We value your feedback and will ask you how we can improve what we do when you attend a course, workshop or event.