Starting from September, Breakfast Club will be run differently.
For all children attending, parents will need to complete a registration form stating which days they will attend.
Payment must be made on ParentPay for the half term in advance
Because there are a limited number of places, these places will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis to working parents.
The club operates from 8am until 9am Monday to Friday during term time.
The cost of breakfast club is £10 per week.
All parents must complete a registration form for each child attending the club and sign an agreement to adhere to the terms of Breakfast Club.
The club is for Irk Valley children in from Reception to Year 6.
- Children sanitise their hands when they arrive at the club
- A range of activities are set out for the children to do
- Breakfast is delivered to the children in the hall. This will be cereal and toast as a minimum. There will also often beans and other options depending on availability.
- Equipment is cleaned every day
- Children will use the disabled toilet near to the hall.
Payment of Fees
- It is a requirement of the club that parents pay their fees promptly. Fees are to be paid at least a week in advance via Parent Pay, and payment is due for all contracted sessions even if your child is unable to attend their booked session.
- The parent signing the club registration form is known as the ‘contracting parent’ and is responsible for payment of all fees.
- If a parent is experiencing difficulty with payment of their fees, they should contact the school office staff as soon as possible. Our staff will treat all matters confidentially and arrange for discussions in private.
- If payment is not received by the due date this may result in a parent losing their childcare place.
- Four weeks notice must be given to resign your child’s place.
If you would like to book a place in Breakfast Club, please contact the school office for a registration form and for further information.
Please see our risk assessment to see how we will be making our Beakfast Club as safe as possible during the coronavirus pandemic.