P.E will be on Monday and Wednesday each week. Remember to come to school in your PE kit on those days.
P.E. kit is a plain white t-shirt with navy or black shorts, leggings or jogging bottoms. Pupils can wear their school jumper and jogging bottoms/leggings when the weather is colder. No logos or hoods please.
Black pumps or trainers should be worn.
Please ensure longer hair is tied back and no jewellery worn for safety reasons.
PE Kit and Expectations
The following are our expectations in all PE lessons to ensure pupils participate in fun, engaging and safe activities:
Suitable school PE kit should be worn for each lesson. If school kit is not provided, children will still participate in the lesson unless school uniform is not appropriate for the activity - children will then undertake coaching or officiating roles.
Head scarves should be tightly secured or removed for PE. A specialist, tight-fitting head scarf can be a suitable alternative.
All children taking part in indoor PE should be barefoot unless the activity requires the wearing of pumps / trainers (basketball, athletics, indoor hockey, indoor football etc)
All children with verrucas should wear pumps.
It is important that children have suitable footwear (appropriate to the activity) to minimise the chances of injury.
As last year, children should arrive at school in correct PE uniform in readiness for their PE lesson that day.
School PE Kit
- plain white t-shirt
- plain black shorts or plain black joggers
- change of socks - preferably long black games socks
- sturdy trainers or astro-turf boots (gym pumps offer little protection in games sessions)
- plain black sweater or school sweater maybe worn in colder winter months at the discretion of the teacher
- woolly hats and gloves may also be worn in colder months
- hooded tops or coats shouldn't be worn as they pose a risk in games
All of the above items can be affordably purchased at Sports Direct, Primark, Tescos or online at such outlets as MM Direct.