We’ve all got rights
- What are our rights? discussion
- Children write poems to promote the rights of children.
- Children promote children’s rights via posters, video adverts and various other means
Different countries, different cultures
- Children research by asking our partner school questions regarding their everyday life.
- Children will research partner school countries climate, locations
- Children will look into the lives of important people in partner school countries
- Children will create stories from their cultures to share with the other school
- My Favourite Celebration. Both schools shared these via email and discuss how the way things are celebrated differ.
- Letters written by the children asking questions about celebrations in the other countries.
- Children write Christmas poems and visit a local the church to look at the services that take place in a church this is fed back to partner schools
- Whole school celebration day
- Children wear their own clothes and take part in a catwalk