IMPORTANT NOTE: Please do not attend school in person during this strict time of social distancing. If you need to contact school, please do so by phone on 0161 413 8707. The phone may not be answered but, if you leave a message, someone will get back to you. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Central Hub is taking calls from residents to support people who need help.
The hub is open six days a week - Monday to Saturday - operating between 8.30am and 5.30pm.
The hub will primarily focus on the following groups:
- People over the age of 70 who are self isolating and have no support network.
- Shielded (people with certain conditions) or medically vulnerable people.
- Those who are self-isolating with no support networks (i.e. friends or family)
Help is also available, but not limited to, other groups such as carers, care leavers or young carers.
A flexible approach is being taken as to what help we are able to offer, however, it is expected that requests for help will fall under the following four categories:
- Delivery of food
- Delivery of medication
- Combating loneliness
- Managing fuel top-up payments
However, it is important to stress that these categories are not restrictive, and residents will be supported on a case by case basis.
The number to call is: 0800 234 6123
Information, alongside all other Council guidance on Covid-19 is available through the Council’s website at www.manchester.gov.uk/coronavirus
Your UK Pharmacy have extended their hours due to pandemic so they can reach the current demand for medication to be delivered. Patients can opt in if they wish by getting in touch directly or GP’s can make arrangements for the prescription to go directly to them and then be delivered.
Your UK Pharmacy offer delivery of medication across Greater Manchester so people don’t need to leave their homes:
· Deliveries available from 6am until midnight
· Phone – 0161 428 3056 or 07447 503 345
· Email email@example.com (or phone) with name, address and DOB
· Different methods of payment available for those who pay by prescriptions
· Drivers available to deliver medication across Greater Manchester
Website - https://yourukpharmacy.co.uk/